Now accepting registrations for the Communicating in Plain Language for Health Professionals Workshop
Documents written in straight forward language:
- Save time and money, because they get the job done well the first time.
- Help all readers understand your information.
- Avoid misunderstandings and errors.
The Plain Language Workshop will help you learn how to:
- Plan, write, edit and design new documents.
- Evaluate and re-write your letters, emails, brochures, info/fact sheets, news releases and more!
Date & Time: Monday October 21st, 8:30 am – 12 pm
Place: 2312 Pandosy Street, Clinical Academic Campus, Meeting Room #1
Facilitators: Debbie Schiller – Plain Language Writing advocate, editor
Paul Zuurbier – Executive Director, Project Literacy Central Okanagan Society
Fee: $65 through PayPal or by check
Please make sure to bring a work-related document you can practice editing and re-writing.
To register: Contact Sarah at admin[at]projectliteracy.ca or phone 250-762-2163 x 4