In celebration of our 35th Anniversary, Project Literacy is holding a special Short Story writing contest! THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
The contest is open to both youth (18 years of age and under) and adults (19 years of age and older).
- Submission must be an original fictional short story of any genre.
- All entries must be submitted by email and in PDF version.
- Youth submissions must be no longer than 750 words
- Adult submissions must be no longer than 1500 words
- Limit, two submissions per entrant.
- Notification of submission will be sent, via email, upon receipt. Please submit each entry only once. If a notification from Project Literacy is not received, please contact our office at 250-762-2163.
- The contest runs from Monday, November 1 to midnight Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Winners will be announced at the end of January, 2022.
- The contest is open to all youth (18 years and younger) for the youth category.
- The contest is open to adults (19 years and older) for the adult category.
- All entries must be from residents living within the Okanagan Region.
For more information please contact April, [email protected]
To download the Short Story Entry Form, please click this link: