In celebration of our 35th Anniversary, Project Literacy is holding a special Short Story writing contest! The contest is open to both youth (18 years of age and under) and adults (19 years of age and older).
- Submission must be an original fictional short story of any genre.
- All entries must be submitted by email and in PDF version.
- Youth submissions must be no longer than 750 words
- Adult submissions must be no longer than 1500 words
- Limit, two submissions per entrant.
- Notification of submission will be sent upon receipt. Please submit each entry only once. If a notification from Project Literacy is not received, please contact our office at 250-762-2163.
- The contest runs from Monday, November 1 to midnight Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Winners will be announced at the end of January, 2022.
- The contest is open to all youth (18 years and younger) for the youth category
- The contest is open to adults (19 years and older) for the adult category
- All entries must be from residents living within the Central Okanagan Region (Peachland to Lake Country).
For more information please contact April, [email protected]
To download the Short Story Entry Form, please click this link: